AIM
ledi51

TASTY TASTY

Why is it called TASTY?

...the title doesn't make any sense. But neither does the movie.

Otherwise, the animation was really good, there must have been some meaning in the video that I didn't catch.

Portal Defenders Sucks!!! Portal Defenders Sucks!!!

This is stupid. The audio is really bad except for parts done by the COMPUTER which makes it even worse. The title has nothing to do with the movie.

Adventures of Larson (2) Adventures of Larson (2)

How much time was spent on this?

Probably not much. The animation was bad, the sound quality was also bad. The drawings could be better but if you fixed the other two things it would be fine.

scuddle666 responds:

Well then, I thought the drawings were pretty good, And I spent a DAY on it,

Spewer Spewer

An interesting choice, to be sure.

This is for sure an interesting subject of a game, even strange. Yet the game yields a fun (sort of disgusting) challenge.

You have a very interesting physics system for the liquids!

Oozing Forever Oozing Forever

Great!

This game has a great idea behind it. The movement replicates that of an actual blob, where the slime actually throws you around sometimes if there's a lot of it. The only problem with this game is that it stays much the same over levels. No new features are introduced for levels at a time. Otherwise, 9/10

Robin is WarioLand Robin is WarioLand

It was okay.

Just the fact that he appears in the same place every time you play... stinks.

Shadow Symphony V4 Shadow Symphony V4

Good

Sounds like something from fable. Tune never really changes though. I agree with denizenofnight, it's drawn out a bit. Still good.

[S_Rock] Classical V. [S_Rock] Classical V.

I Enjoyed

This song is very good. Just when I started thinking that it was getting repetitive it changed. It's got enough to make it interesting, the drum set is a nice addition. The violins are great and they harmonize perfectly. It's a catchy tune for sure and I absolutely LOVE the ending. Nicely done!

S-Rock responds:

Thank you Very Much. Yeah the original song is kinda like this so I had to keep the main theme :D I love the ending too haha :D almost my Fav part

Infectiousness Infectiousness

Interesting

Wow ummm this song was... interesting. I don't know where anybody would put this... but interesting...