AIM
ledi51

Spewer Spewer

An interesting choice, to be sure.

This is for sure an interesting subject of a game, even strange. Yet the game yields a fun (sort of disgusting) challenge.

You have a very interesting physics system for the liquids!

Oozing Forever Oozing Forever

Great!

This game has a great idea behind it. The movement replicates that of an actual blob, where the slime actually throws you around sometimes if there's a lot of it. The only problem with this game is that it stays much the same over levels. No new features are introduced for levels at a time. Otherwise, 9/10

Robin is WarioLand Robin is WarioLand

It was okay.

Just the fact that he appears in the same place every time you play... stinks.

Digital Maze Digital Maze

Erm....

Well, for one the car's controls could be better, more car-like. Like you could have left and right be turn and up accelerate and down deaccelerate. Also, the glitch with holding left and up or right and up. And I suggest expanding the game to multiple levels.

Bubble Hunter Bubble Hunter

Not bad!

I like it! Good graphics, good sound effects, good level of difficulty... I also liked the bubble effect coming from your player, like you're underwater. Good game.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Good..

It's a bit out of sync, and kind of just a copy of Donkey Konga. Otherwise, nice.

Family Guy Dress Up Game Family Guy Dress Up Game

Nice

I liked it. I like how you made the blind stuff for Peter, that was funny. And all the clothes line up with the character nicely. Good job. It's a bit annoying when the song keeps playing whenever you switch characters, though.