AIM
ledi51

TASTY TASTY

Why is it called TASTY?

...the title doesn't make any sense. But neither does the movie.

Otherwise, the animation was really good, there must have been some meaning in the video that I didn't catch.

Portal Defenders Sucks!!! Portal Defenders Sucks!!!

This is stupid. The audio is really bad except for parts done by the COMPUTER which makes it even worse. The title has nothing to do with the movie.

Adventures of Larson (2) Adventures of Larson (2)

How much time was spent on this?

Probably not much. The animation was bad, the sound quality was also bad. The drawings could be better but if you fixed the other two things it would be fine.

scuddle666 responds:

Well then, I thought the drawings were pretty good, And I spent a DAY on it,

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Totally Unexpected

I loved the ending! Good for a chuckle.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Awesome

I favorited. These videos are great! Animation could be better but maybe that's part of why these are so funny. The musical numbers are all so random its funny! Nicely done.

Silent Hill LULZ Silent Hill LULZ

Pretty good

This is pretty good, especially for a first timer. Graphics weren't amazing and neither was sound (and I hated the ending), but the animation was okay.

kiLLerjaCKal responds:

Thanks :)
I'll try harder next time.

Tony vs. Steve Tony vs. Steve

Nice!!

This movie was pretty great. It was random and action-packed (and funny). The animation was a little bit choppy which is why I gave it a 9.

I especially liked the pumpkin part and the credits video. (Nice music choice too)

In Solitude In Solitude

Very Good

This flash was very good. The animation was very good and I got the message you were sending. Good job!

A funny prank A funny prank

All right now

Number one it looks like you did this in microsoft paint because the pictures are all fuzzy like JPEGS from paint. Number two the frame rate of the actual movie is about 1 frame per 10 seconds. Number three the credits are fake.

You should make people actually move.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Perfect 10

Amazing. I don't usually hand out 10s but this series as a whole deserves it. You obviously put thought into it as well as a lot of time.

You have the lovable rabbit character and the cat who is not so sure of anything.
They live in a world where rabbits and cats shouldn't be together, but they are. The plot is amazing material.

The music always fits the movie. The animation is great. You convey what needs to be said without making it too obvious, and also have some deeper meanings in there.

I think Newgrounds should have a Love collection; if it did, this would be my first choice to go into it.